The tools you wish you had
You have big projects, campaigns, and ideas that’s going to change the lives of everyone and make the world a better place.
Then something unplanned comes up (and there will be many) you become reactive, your priorities change, plans out the window, and goals forgotten. Eventually, you've been firefighting all year, (at the brink of or already are) burnt out, and emotionally drained.
Wait. Take a deep breath. There’s tools, frameworks, and actions that can help you.
- Prioritise your self-care.
- Build better habits.
- Increase your productivity.
- Achieve your goals.
- Make the world a better place.
My journey started in 2011 to better manage my studies, campaigns, and phantom pains. It started with a simple handwritten gratitude journal on a notebook from the pound shop. It's grown arms and legs since then. - and it's ever evolving
It wasn't long before family, friends, and clients started asking for one. So I created a book, that I hope, stops the common problems that I experienced with colleagues & clients, in movements, working toward social change:
Self-care systems that seem complex
Awareness of signs & getting help early
I created a system to fit a DIY personal therapist, coach, and assistant into one book that's easy to follow, bite sized, and automated.
Life Reflections &
Daily, Bite Sized, Prompts
& Notes Pages
Member Persona Canvas
Further Growth Recommendations
Take Action Now
It's the first time we're releasing these journals to the public. We only printed 100 for our first print. The journals are carefully crafted with the utmost quality in mind. It will take a few weeks to produce. So when we sell out, please be patient.
We priced it at £9/month or £27/journal every quarter so you can have journal that:
• Is updated regularly to give you the best tools to succeed
• Funds video lessons to help you perform better and make the world a better place
• Includes a diary, planner, and notebook in one. instead of having to manage 3 books
• Is highly portable, instead of having a thick one year planner
• Ethical & ensures our forests will be around for generations to come (we use PEFC certified paper)
• Is a cloth covered premium book, instead of a cheap cardboard
• Lays flat, instead of wires that get in the way
• Supports local businesses, instead of oversees bulk production where the welfare of workers are unknown
- - We've partnered with TG Media-Vision Ltd, the company behind Toad Diaries, a local business with a bindery operation, resourced by their own staff, each experienced in the bookbinding industry
Is there a
subscription option so I always
have a fresh journal in time?
No. Not yet. We're building it into the system and it will be with you soon. Visit us for updates.
Can I make a bulk
order for my
Yes. Just get in touch with us at: email@example.com
However, we print our journals in batches. It's also limited to availability.
When will I receive
We aim to despatch all orders every Monday, by Royal Mail 1st Class Sign For, so that you will have them with you in the week.
Where are these
video courses that show me
how to use the journal?
Go to m.me/SMOOVEmediaUK and say hello to our bot to have access to the videos. They will be released daily for the first week, and weekly in the following 12 weeks to check in with your progress. We want to increase your wellbeing, productivity, achievement, and ensure you get the most out of the principles and systems.
overwhelmed. Where do I start?
The quickest way is to start with the daily pages. If you're afraid of making mistakes, ask us for a printable copy of specific pages and try them out as you need, it's there to help you. And/or use an erasable pen.
Is there an app for
No. However, we are building carefully timed daily and weekly prompts into our messenger bot platform so you can stay on track with your progress.